Consulting Services for the Supervision of Technical document related to a Wind Power Plant
Detailed description of the project
The purpose of this Project is to provide technical support for a preliminary unbinding bid for the 120 MW Wind project in Egypt.
Services provided by the legal entity of the project
Phase I: – Review of the available wind resource information – Identification of suitable WTG’s that would deliver the most reliable power in the most competitive price
- Evaluation of data room information
- Assessment of wind resource information
- Analyze the site and available lands limitation, constructions, and feasibility, with the purpose of getting the knowledge of the main site characteristics.
- Preparation of simulations for different scenarios with different turbines
- Provide generation profile
- Provide a preliminary layout of wind turbines
- Calculate, according to available data, the Annual Estimated Production (AEP) for one wind turbine for each site and for all the wind turbine manufacturers.
- Commissioning technical support
- Provide assistance on O&M document review
- Provide O&M cost estimation
- Provide technical due diligence report