Effective deployment of distributed RE power systems in Asian rural areas
Detailed description of the project
Design, implement and supervise demonstration hybrid projects of Diesel, Solar and Wind systems in the range of 10-100 kw in the specified regions.
Services provided by the legal entity of the project
- Elaboration of Training to different government institutions in Energy Policy and RE integration.
- Design, implement and supervise demonstration hybrid projects ofDiesel, Solar and Wind systems in the range of 10-100 kw in the specified regions.
- Analysed satellite renewable energy data.
- Depict the grid status. Design the hybrid systems.
- Review potential sites for wind machines installation and connection paths. Prepare cost estimation of the systems.
- Conduct capacity building activities on technological issues. Conduct network study and synchronization analysis. Showcase the result of demonstration projects.
- Make country-specific policy recommendations to scale up deployment of small wind power systems, taking into account the specific issues of each participating member country.
- Assessment of the organizational, social and financial and economic aspects of the project.
- Due diligences for the pilot projects.